Dean Lindsay's Clients Include:
Dean Lindsay’s Programs are FULLY-Customized to Match the Unique Aspects of YOUR Audience or Event.
Dean Lindsay’s Keynote and Corporate Training Topics include:
(Click Topic for Details, Endorsements, Video Clips & Some of Dean’s Thoughts on Each Topic)
Dean’s Progress Leadership Program titles include:
SUCCESS: A Work in Progress
The Future is Progress Leadership : Change Management is Dead
Progress Leadership Breakthrough
Leading Progress in Performance & Possibilities
Leading Progress in Sales & Service
Meeting the Progress Challenge: Working and Winning in a World of Change
Harnessing the Power of a Progress Leadership Vision
- One Happy Customer!: Keys to Making & Keeping Happy Customers… One at a Time!!
- Success in Customer CARE
- Celebrating Service Excellence
- WIN with Customer Care
- Service is Everything
- Leading Progress in Service
- Breakthrough Customer Service
– PRICELESS PROSPECTING: Master the Lost Art of Business Networking and Go for the SALE!!
– Teaming Up for Big PHAT Progress
– The Progress Challenge: Working and Wining in a World of Change
– Leaders… Engage!! Mastering the Keys to Generational Teamwork and True Employee Engagement
– How to Achieve Big PHAT Team Goals
Watch Dean’s NEW Speaker Video…
Keynote Titles include:
“Dean was a great fit for our global team meeting because his message about Progress Leadership was perfect for our company at this time. We are in the process of merging two companies together and we needed inspiration and attitude to make the needed progress quickly. Dean message was timely, energizing and funny but most importantly right on point.” – Doug Oathout, SVP. Marketing & Strategy Global Solutions Integrator, Black Box Corporation
How to Achieve Big PHAT Goals ™
(Big PHAT Team Goals, Big PHAT Sales Goals, Big PHAT Safety Goals, etc.)
“Dean, the keynote you presented for CRTRA’s 2017 Annual Conference in San Diego on How to Achieve Big PHAT Team Goals was a Big PHAT Hit!! Congratulations and thank you!! You are a dynamic, highly engaging and humorous speaker and your content is rich with valuable insights that would help any team achieve their goals. Well done!! We loved having you and would definitely invite you back!!!” – Liz Mayo, Conference Director 2008 – 2017, Chain Restaurant Total Rewards Association
The Big PHAT Goals Program is designed to Align Personal Goals with Organizational Objectives and includes insight into the Six Ps of Progress and the Six Rules for Big PHAT Goal-Crafting, both found in Dean Lindsay’s newest book, Big PHAT Goals.
“Big PHAT Goals is an extremely helpful book for achieving your personal and professional goals.” – Frank Shankwitz, The Creator and A Founder of the Make-A-Wish Foundation
“I love, love, love this book! As someone who has been dedicated to setting and achieving personal and team goals for the past 30 years, Big PHAT Goals took my understanding to the next level. I rewrote my goals within days of reading the book, following Dean’s formula, and I am already experiencing even greater progress! This is a must read for you, as well as those you lead… and those you love!” – Catherine Monson, CEO, FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
PRICELESS PROSPECTING: Master the Lost Art of Business Networking and Go For The SALE!
Perhaps the most powerful way to leverage and multiply your talent and ability is by expanding your personal and business network.
- According to InsideSales.com, Referrals are 36x more valuable than a cold call.
- People are 4x more likely to buy when referred by a friend. – Nielsen
- Wharton School of Business says The lifetime value of a new referral customer is 16% higher than your average customer.
- 65% of new business comes from referrals. (New York Times)
- 92% of people trust recommendations from family and friends more than all other forms of marketing – Nielsen
- 84% of consumers trust the recommendation’s of others over other forms of marketing. – Nielsen
Cultivating Quality Referrals is VITAL for sales in today’s tough economic times. In this motivational, thought provoking and highly entertaining program, Dean digs deep into the three keys to Consistently Cultivating Quality Referrals. (Read More)
Each of us is invest some of our time in daily activities that do not serve our goals. Time is the great equalizer. Learning and consistently utilizing effective time management strategies turns a perishable resource into a source of productivity and profits. (Read More)
The ailing economy and the tough business climate (not to mention the real climate) make it easy to understand why so many people have trouble finding ways to get and stay moving toward progress. Yet, opportunities for progress still exist, even in the most challenging of times. (Read More)
Workplace stress is rarely part of anyone’s job description, but it is unfortunately part of most jobs. It is tough to progress when we are stressed. In fact, we feel stress when we feel we are being hindered from progressing.Check this: Stress not only limits your progress; stress can and will kill you (if you don’t take action)! (Read More)