Dean Lindsay, is the Entertaining Keynote Speaker to help your team:
ROCK the Customer Experience!
Build Priceless Business Relationships!
Work and Win in a World of Change!
Watch his NEW Speaker Videos and see if you agree!!
Dean Lindsay's Clients Include:
Dallas Sales Coach, Dean Lindsay, happily offers a FREE 20 minute Sales Coaching and Brainstorming Tele-Session to new coaching prospects.
Call +1 (214) 457-5656 for your Free Consultation
“Dean Lindsay is a master of progress…” – Jay Conrad Levinson, the Father of Guerrilla Marketing
“Dean Lindsay is an outstanding thought leader on the subject of developing priceless business relationships.” – Willis Turner, President, Sales and Marketing Executives International
Dean Lindsay is a ‘Sales and Networking Guru’ – Dallas Business Journal
Contact Dean Lindsay to discuss your Unique Event or Training Needs.
Call him at +1 (214) 457-5656 or Click Here to Fill out Our Contact Form.
As a Dallas Sales Coach, Dean Lindsay has over fifteen years experience working with companies, organizations, and business professionals to:
- Close Sales / Open Relationships
- Lead & Manage More Effectively
- Harness the ever growing power of Digital Marketing
- Grow in Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Create Remarkable Sales Results
- Become More Productive
- Cherish and Cultivate Constructive Communication
- Establish and Focus on Progress Based Goals
- Practice Effective Problem Solving
- Utilize Time Wisely
- Develop a workable plan for Personal and Professional Growth
- Spur Innovation
- Create Better Leaders, Better Team Members, Better Human Beings
- Prospect (Business Networking, Canvassing & Warm Calls – NEVER COLD Calls)
- Conduct Effective Sales Calls
- Overcome Objections
- Stay Motivated in a ‘NO Storm’
- Keep the Sales Funnel Full
- Harness Social Media for Business Growth
- Cultivate Quality Referrals
- Shorten the Sales Cycle
- Find Healthy ways to deal with Stressful Stimuli (Stress Management for Business Professionals)
- Work with Brand-new and Seasoned Sales Professionals
- Offer Effective, somewhat Unconventional Business & Sales Advice
- Discover What’s MOST Important to you and GO FOR IT!!!
- Brainstorm New Innovative Possibilities for Business Growth
- Build Priceless Business Relationships with Co-Workers and Customers
- Conduct Positive, Effective and Brief Meetings
- Create Your Own Unique Balance between Life and Work.
- Discover & Set Priorities in Your Business and Life
ategize Progress-Based ‘Next Steps’
- Accelerate Your Goal Achievements
- Establish and Cement Customer Loyalty
- Attract New Business and Generates Quality Referrals
- Establish Healthy Work Life Balance
- Generate Striking Improvement in their Business growth, Innovation & Productivity
Dean Lindsay believes that Business and Sales Coaching should be an interactive process that helps individuals and organizations grow more rapidly and produce more rewarding results.
A few words from Dean:
“There should not be – and in fact can not be – a “one size fits all” methodology when it comes to business and sales coaching. Often I find that besides solid business insight and fresh ideas, business professionals at all levels need a safe place to work through issues that are holding them back from maximizing their full potential.
Learning should not lead to simply knowing. Learning should lead to ACTION. I offer a unique business and sales coaching approach based on brainstorming, progress-based action and accountability.
In short, I focus on helping my clients:
- Make wiser, more progress-based decisions;
- Commit to the habit of strong progress-based action;
- Uncover and take FULL ADVANTAGE of their natural strengths;
- ACTUALLY REACH both professional and personal Goals (they often overlap). I know that all change is progress, but not all change is progress. I help my clients PROGRESS.”
Dean Lindsay is:
- Author of three books: , Big PHAT Goals, The Progress Challenge: Working & Winning in a World of Change & Cracking the Networking CODE: 4 Steps to Priceless Business Relationships
- Recognized as a ‘Sales-&-Networking Guru’ by Dallas Business Journal.
Email Dean at Dean@DeanLindsay.com or call him at: 214-457-5656
Get LinkedIn to Sales Coach Dean Lindsay! – https://www.linkedin.com/in/deanlindsay/
Follow Dean on Twitter: – https://twitter.com/deanlindsay
Google Plus at: https://plus.google.com/+DeanLindsay#+DeanLindsay/posts
And Dean is on Tumblr too: http://dean-lindsay.tumblr.com/
Yep, Facebook – Both Friend: https://www.facebook.com/dean.lindsay.355
and Dean Lindsay, Business Coach Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/DeanLindsay2468