Progress Agent Handbook Guarantee… When you – and your team – consistently utilize the concepts, insights, strategies and tips found in this Progress Agent Handbook:
- You WILL Develop Greater Influence.
- You WILL Grow Stronger Connections.
- You WILL Prospect More Effectively and Win More Sales.
- You WILL Rock the Customer Experience & Earn Customer Loyalty.
- You WILL Attract More Quality Referrals and Recruits.
- You WILL Help Create a More Positive & Proactive Work Culture.
This is guaranteed, but first you must act on the stuff in here. Learning ‘HOW’ to become more influential and build powerful connections is NOT the goal. Actually, BECOMING more influential and building powerful business connections IS the goal. Learning should not lead to simply knowing. Learning should lead to ACTION.
Change is inevitable, Progress is a choice.
“Dean Lindsay is an outstanding thought leader on the subject of developing priceless business relationships.” – Willis Turner, President, Sales and Marketing Executives International
“In my 26 years of working with leaders to help them create safe workplaces across the globe I have seen leaders who resist change. If leaders took just a few lessons from this book they would become influential leaders who promote progress instead of fighting change. Every leader must take responsibility first for their own ability to provide positive influence and this book is a great place to start. Leaders who will be successful at influencing progress will have read, and reread this book, then by marking the most revealing wisdom they can continually read, review, and apply.” – Carl Potter, Founder & CEO of The Safety Institute
Contents of The Progress Agent Handbook for INFLUENCE & CONNECTION include:
- To Change Is Human; to Progress, Divine
- The Rise of Progress Leadership: Change Management is Dead!
- Influence and the Power of Choice
- Three Progress Action Steps from the Work of Dr. Viktor Frankl
- Celebrating Service Excellence: Rock the Customer Experience
- Time to Progress
- Influence is DISCy Business
- Presence Power
- The Long Road from Met to Net
- Networking’s Bum Rap
- Find Dots, Make Dot, Connect Dots
- The CONNECTION CODE: CODE Prospecting
- – Create Strong Belief in Self and Services
- – Open Face-to-Face Relationships
- – Deliver Solid First Impressions
- – Earn Trust
- Reach Out, Forge Ahead!