“Perhaps the most powerful way to leverage and multiply your talent and ability is by expanding your personal and business network. This book shows you how.” — Brian Tracy. Legendary Sales Trainer & Author
“Dean Lindsay’s easy-to-read Cracking the Networking CODE is filled with fresh insights and practical tips on how to build meaningful, win-win relationships for your business and your life.” — Gary Keller, Best-selling author of The Millionaire Real Estate Agent
– The Top Ten Benefits of Networking
– 37 Questions for Defining a Powerful Networking Plan
– The Way Around the “Do Not Call” List
– 16 Examples of Proven Places to Network
– 16 Tips for Running a Successful Trade Show Booth
– 9 Strategies for Opening Face-to-Face Relationships
– 6 Often Overlooked Networking Strategies
– 20 Quick Tips for Delivering Solid First Impressions
– 10 Ideas for Creating a Series of Positive Impressions
– Insight on Business Cards and Note-taking
– Be a Success in Your Own Eyes
– Conquer the FEAR of Networking
– Harness the Power in Numbers
– Gain Confidence Talking to Strangers
– Ask Progress-Focused Questions
– Listen As If Your Lifestyle Depended on It.
– Design Your Rise & Shine (30-Second Commercial)
Cracking the Networking CODE is “Recommended Reading” by the United Professional Sales Association and Profit magazine.
“This is a book that everyone will wish they read 20 years ago. What a tremendous asset it would be if we could only memorize all of the quality pointers in this book.”
— Frank Bracken, former President & COO
Haggar Clothing Co.
“Dean Lindsay is a master of progress, and in this book will show you how to be the same. He’ll take you by the hand – a pleasurable experience, because the man is an awesome writer – and lead you into the land of networking nirvana.”
— Jay Conrad Levinson,
Father of the Guerrilla Marketing Movement
“What an important book! I have never seen anything like this in Sweden. Highly informative yet extremely entertaining, this is a book I would give to all my colleagues. It’s perfect for any professional wanting to make his or her way in today’s global business environment. An easy read – and a must read!” — Jonas Milton (Stockholm, Sweden), President (VD) of Almega
“Whether you have a black belt in networking or are completely new to the concept, you will enjoy Dean Lindsay’s humorous yet highly practical approach to networking. Dean presents an easy-to-follow blueprint that will teach you new networking skills and polish your existing ones. It’s a winner! ”
— Ginger Benedict, Executive Senior “Pink Cadillac” Sales Director, Mary Kay Cosmetics
“For over three years, our entire sales team has benefited from Dean sharing his topnotch business-building insights – insights now found in his smart, engaging, and powerful Cracking the Networking CODE. While utilizing Dean’s fresh insights, along with his personal coaching and mentoring, our sales professionals have taken their success to the next level! Live this book. Be Progress.” — J. Lee Ripley, Field Vice President, Pacific Life & Annuity Company
“Whether you are looking for a new job or thinking about changing careers, Cracking the Networking CODE is the book for you. It reveals what the human resource community has known and kept secret for years. Networking is the key to unlock the door to any position and this book gives you the combination to that lock.” — Gayle Ciupak, Manager, Human Resources, General Motors
We gladly offer Big PHAT discounts on orders of 10 or more, Call: 214-457-5656 for more information.