10 Ponder & Progress Questions from The Progress Challenge: Working and Winning in a World of Change by Dean Lindsay.
Dean’s Progress Challenge is being Published 2/4/10 – Advanced Copies available here.
Ponder & Progress: Progress or Change?
“We all want progress, but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.”
— C.S. Lewis
1. What transitions are most significant in the world?
2. What transitions do you see in your professional life?
3. What transitions are shaping your personal life?
4. How can you focus on daily progress?
5. What “next big thing” means progress for you?
6. What “next big thing” would not be progress for you?
7. What are you striving for?
8. What’s next? Why?
9. What does progress mean to you?
A Couple of endorsements for Dean Lindsay’s The Progress Challenge: Working and Winning in a World of Change
“Everyone has a purpose in life. Nobody is here by chance. Focusing on the positive and self motivating drivers will move you down the road of progress to realize your true purpose. Reading The Progress Challenge will help direct you down the correct road.”
— Scott O’Grady
Former USAF Fighter Pilor
Bosnian War Survivor
“Part Drucker, part Dyer, part Dilbert — The Progress Challenge is an entertaining and practical guide on how to achieve success in business and follow your bliss.”
— Janet Gellici
CEO, American Coal Council
Copies of The Progress Challenge available here.
For Bulk purchase discounts call: 214-457-5656